Ebooks are a popular alternative to standard printed book. They offer portability and flexibility, and take up no shelf space. Perma-Bound offers a large selection of both fiction and nonfiction ebooks, from top publishers, in every genre and at every level—everything you need to get your school or library started with ease.
Ebooks Will Always Keep You Company
- Read Anytime, Anyplace
- Easy access to over 275,000 ebooks
- We offer a vast array of titles and resources from top publishers, including HarperCollins, Penguin, Random House, Hachette, ABDO, Rosen, Capstone, Lerner, Rourke … and more!
How it Works
Since ebooks cannot be handled physically, publishers use a licensing system to manage their distribution; when you buy an ebook, you’re actually buying a license to use it.
- Single-User Access—Allows students to access titles one student at a time.
- Unlimited-Users Access—Allows an indefinite number of students to view an ebook at the same time.
- Subscription Access—In addition to purchasing standard ebook licenses, you can further bolster your library’s offerings with ebooks available from various publishers on a renewable subscription basis.
Get your Perma-eHub app today!
Access Anywhere, Anytime with our Mobile App
Native eReader apps in iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire OS — available FREE. Download “eHub Reader” in the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon App Store.
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Android devices running Android 4.0 or newer.
- Kindle Fire devices (2nd Gen or newer) running Fire OS 3.0 or higher.